Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mixed Sausages Scrambled Eggs - Cute Prop: Thy Cup Runneth Over! - I Won Something!


Lazy, but still wants something yummy. That sounds like me. I was too lazy to even go out to shop for ingredients last night. Too excited about all the wonderful things which are going on in my life...(nosy questions: like what? like what? work? love? life? like whattttt???) ...hehe...namely, this game called Hexic (Bah! So lame!). I could play it non stop, on SC's Xbox 360, on my mobile phone, at home, while cooking, while waiting for the cake baking, on my commute to work on the train, on the bus, waiting for traffic light, queueing for ATM, crossing the street (!!! Do not try this at home, it is dangerous and I must stop!!!)

Thus, I just put together something easy from any leftover ingredients lying around my fridge to make this yumminess:
Mixed Sausages Scrambled Eggs
- 1 Chinese liver sausage, sliced thinly
- 6 mini cheese dogs, sliced thick, around 5mm
(You can use other sausages)
- 1 bunch of spring onion, sliced thinly
- 4 eggs, beaten
- fish sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper

On a hot frying pan, fry the liver sausages. You don't need any oil, the Chinese sausages release loads of delicious tasting oil from the fat. Throw in the other sausages, cook until they are a bit crispy. Throw the spring onion in, cook until wilted, add beaten eggs with 1 tsp of fish sauce, lower heat, mix about to create texture, don't overcook eggs, you want it silky smooth. Remove pan from heat, serve with steamed rice, drizzled a bit with dark soy.

Yumminess is easy. It does not always need that much effort (another not-so-profound quote from me)

...and what did I find from my furniture (window) shopping trip last weekend?
This sexiness!
Is your cup half empty?
Half full?


So boobielicious! So, curvalicious!

...and...remember this childhood dish? This picture won the (Almost) Forgotten Indonesian Heritage contest hosted by my blogging pal Rurie.

WOW WOW WOW! (An obvious sign of an individual who hardly wins anything, if not at all). I feel so honored to be selected, thanks judge! and I'll get a book! Woohooo! (I don't have any cookbook at all, this will be my first ^_^, thanks again Rurie!)

My cup? sooo runneth over!

13 comments:

che zaid said...

Hi! Nampaknya lezat banget ya..I like this kind of stuff when I'm in the mood of so called "DIET" (which means no rice for the day)

Noob Cook said...

congrats on your win =)

the scrambled eggs look yummy and how interesting to add liver to it

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations, girl!!! I'm also screaming for you! :) No, am jealous, he he...

Anonymous said...

HAHAH Hexiiiccc!! It's pretty fun I agree :P
You should have made the different ingredients into hexagons haha looks yum but!

Lidia Sianturi said...

fotomu apik Rit..jgn merendah terus...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning, Rita! I love your cup...:)

EatTravelEat said...

Congrats on your win!

The scrambled eggs look beautiful with all the different colors in the dish! Yumminess it must be :).

Heather said...

ohhh. those sound so good! i love scrambled eggs. the sausage in there sounds so good!! congrats on winning :) i think i celebrated for about 2 weeks when i won simpsons on playstation.

Sharon said...

Wow, hope you don't ever break those off on accident! :) Congrats on the win!

pam said...

Congrats on your win!

The eggs look great, though I'm not sure about liver sausage??

Anonymous said...

I WANT that cup! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is a tasty breakfast! So filling and colorful :).

Rurie said...

Baru liat iki postingan...eh bener jare yu Lidi...jangan merendah terus :D poto2mu apik2 kok nduk.. hihi :D