Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hong Kong Big Breakfast


If you are from Hong Kong, living somewhere else, this might be something you miss from Hong Kong (except those from cities with big Chinatown/HK community such as Sydney, San Francisco, etc, where you can find identical HK-style coffee shop aka char-chan-teng breakfast).

My all time favorite combo:
- Satay beef instant noodles
- Lucheon meat (aka spam)
- Scrambled eggs
- Unbuttered toasts/white bread (cos I wanna dip 'em into my coffee. Coffee with floating butter is just so NOT me)
- Hot coffee with 2 sugar

This combo is generally available all day in most local coffee shops. Some people eat such breakfast combo every day, but I limit myself only to have this on weekends. Giving me something to look forward to every weekend mornings, it always successfully gets my butt off the bed and makes my day (only to get back to sleep right after HA-HA).

Now, tell me what gets your butt off your bed on weekend mornings (I hope it is food related, if you know what I mean-wink wink)

1 comment:

Wibowo Kosasih said...

Gulp ... I want to try this recipe by myself ... Sound simple and delicious ...