I've been tagged by Eliza of Notes from My Food Diary to share 5 facts about me.
An exhibitionist that I am, I am moreee than happy to dish below dirt with you:
1. There are always two sides of me (cocky but humble, pessimist but optimist, understanding but stubborn, boring but fascinating, quiet but animated, decisive but contemplative, simple but complicated-HA HA HA!)
2. Cooking philosophy: If there is a short cut, I’ll go for it
3. Eating philosophy: Life’s short, Eat tasty
4. Health philosophy: I eat, therefore I work out
5. Life philosophy: Work smart, Play smarter
Deetha of Mlebu Pawon
Suyin of The Journal of A Girl Who Loves to Cook
AG of Masak Makan Kenyang
Rokh of Tham Jiak
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
....and...since every post isn't a post without anything to eat/drink, here are some crappy drinks I just tried at Kosmo Cafe, Central.
Soy Hatha. Soy milk with black and white sesame. This one is not too bad, but I'm not crazy about it. Very thick, bland, but the sesame seeds gave it nice texture and crunch
Lavender Latte. The name might sound pretty, but I won't order this again, EVER! I pretty much left the mug untouched, just took a few sips (trying hard to convince myself that it was not that bad-but I failed miserably) and I cringed, totally appaled. Lavender does NOT go with coffee, and munching some lavender pulps inside your coffee is NOT cool. Yuck! Sorry, but YUCK.
*Check out 1 of my favorite Indonesian cafes, Bakoel Koffie*