Monday, February 25, 2008

5 Facts about Me & Kosmo Cafe

I've been tagged by Eliza of Notes from My Food Diary to share 5 facts about me.
An exhibitionist that I am, I am moreee than happy to dish below dirt with you:

1. There are always two sides of me (cocky but humble, pessimist but optimist, understanding but stubborn, boring but fascinating, quiet but animated, decisive but contemplative, simple but complicated-HA HA HA!)
2. Cooking philosophy: If there is a short cut, I’ll go for it
3. Eating philosophy: Life’s short, Eat tasty
4. Health philosophy: I eat, therefore I work out
5. Life philosophy: Work smart, Play smarter

Now…I tag:
Deetha of Mlebu Pawon
Wandering Chopsticks
Suyin of The Journal of A Girl Who Loves to Cook
AG of Masak Makan Kenyang
Rokh of Tham Jiak

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs


....and...since every post isn't a post without anything to eat/drink, here are some crappy drinks I just tried at Kosmo Cafe, Central.

Soy Hatha. Soy milk with black and white sesame. This one is not too bad, but I'm not crazy about it. Very thick, bland, but the sesame seeds gave it nice texture and crunch

Lavender Latte. The name might sound pretty, but I won't order this again, EVER! I pretty much left the mug untouched, just took a few sips (trying hard to convince myself that it was not that bad-but I failed miserably) and I cringed, totally appaled. Lavender does NOT go with coffee, and munching some lavender pulps inside your coffee is NOT cool. Yuck! Sorry, but YUCK.

*Check out 1 of my favorite Indonesian cafes, Bakoel Koffie*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..there you go, you had revealed yourself :D
you know, i don't always like shortcut but i use it when i'm short in time!

Unknown said...

hihihi...i think "short cut" = my middle name...as i am generally pressed for time T_T huhuhuuuuuu

Elsye said...

thanks udah mampir yaaa..:D..tukeran link..boleh bangettt..:)))

Wibowo Kosasih said...

Blog ne makin keren. Foto foto ne apik apik ... Ada adsense pula ... cool ... Keep on moving ...

Jagungmanis said...

sory Rit,rung s4 gae tag e. isih kesel iki aku,ngantuk pula. suk yo.. sabar.. .. hoho

Unknown said...

to elsye, link-a-linked! yay!

to gicm...hehehe thanks! iseng2 aza kok...tapi seleraku emang kalo ada tempat kosong pengen dijejelin sesuatu. thx for your encouragement yah, really appreciate it

deettttt...ayoooo cepetannnnn hehe aku ki rak sabaran (lho kok rita's fact #6 malahan) haha

daphne said...

black sesame on coffee-i like that idea. =)

thanks for hopping over to my blog!Yours are full of great ideas! Will come back again.

rokh said...

yeap i did a short cut on rendang! imagine that, purists will kill me.

anyway, i've done your tag homework ;)

Unknown said...

welcome to my blog, daph! love black sesame but not really into super-thick-protein-laden shakes hehe

i'll be hopping around ur blog too! cheers!

to rokh, it looks like we keep revealing more and more dirt hehe, i do shortcuts on curries such as rendang & opor too...opppssss (pls forgive me, culinary goddess)