Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Comfort Snack - Sweet Potato Chips


I saw many recipes of 'Sweet Potato Chips' online, they are all savoury ones, so I've decided to modify the recipe & make a sweet version. A comfort snack good enough to break an unbroken heart (I was heartbroken cos I couldn't have enough of these bad boys)

Cut sweet potato into thick chunks, wash until the water runs clear, dry 'em

I'm too lazy to clean my oven tray, so I always line it with foil. Spread some oil/butter, line up the sweet potato chunks, add lotsa sugar & a little salt

Bake until you see golden chunks, turn once, add more sugar if you want

I think deep frying would work well too...hmm...lemme try deep frying next time & compensate by (promising to) do more cardio classes, & no cheating on push-ups & crunches sessions (I generally just lie on the mat until the instructor approaches me)...well well well, promises promises

6 comments:

SteamyKitchen said...

yum! I just tried making Sweet Potato Potato-chips and sprinkled some crushed Japanese roasted seaweed and sea salt. Delicious!

congrats on moving to Blogger. and of course you make link over!

Unknown said...

Just read a comic & saw a recipe for sweet potato little balls...we could put peanuts, palm sugar, chocolate (poison? kill-me-softly-with-your-dessert) as a surprise...hmmm will try soon..

Anonymous said...

hi Rita...thanks for linking me here :) please..don't call me with embel2 m... because i'm not one ;P

Unknown said...

sama sama, mb...opps eliza!

Lia said...

hi thanks for visiting me. u have great recipe around here, i shall be back frequenly ^_^

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by...piringnya sama...kekekeke