Monday, February 25, 2008

JolliB-reakfast: Pancake Sandwich: GENIUS!


My colleagues and I woke up extra early to visit Jollibee in Hong Kong's Central District, we had to get there by 8:15 (normally most of us arrive office at 8:59:59), devour whatever we order, and walk for around 20 minutes to get to work. Whatever efforts we put, all totally worth it!

This is really THE BEST invention since sliced bread! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Which genius thought...Oh OK..I like pancakes, I love burger, I adore cheese and meat...put two and two together and BAM! Pancake Sandwich!!


I just could not get over this heavenly mass produced masterpiece...the rich, buttery, very subtly tinged with sweetness, wrapping beef patty and melted cheese.

If this could not get my day going, I seriously don't know what will.

No comments: