If you want to enjoy rendang but can't be bothered to do the many hours of stewing the beef tender, grinding spices, etc etc etc...here's a quick and easy idea.
如果你想食乾咖哩牛肉, 但係又冇時間慢慢煮, 同將的材料切粒, 哩度就有一個超快既方法
This is starting to sound like an addiction eh? Turning stuff into fried rice. I am obsessed with it! But I can't help it. It's speedy, tasty, hearty and satisfying!
- 2 bowls of (ideally leftover) rice
- minced beef (use as much as you want until you reach the desired ratio of beef vs rice, I like my fried rice to have lots of meat. you can also use other kinds of meat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 shallot, sliced thinly
- 1 chopped chilli
- 1 packet of rendang spice pack (I used Indofood), dissolved in a tiny bit of hot water
- a bit of cooking oil, pepper, salt
- freshly chopped coriander and crispy shallot as garnish (optional)
- 2 碗飯(最好就隔過夜, 容易炒D, 如果唔係會黏埋一齊)
-1包乾咖哩牛肉粉, 我用開哩隻 Indofood, 用熱水沖開左先
-油, 鹽, 胡椒
Saute garlic, chilli, and shallot in a bit of cooking oil, add minced beef, add rendang seasoning, mix well, cook until the beef's done, add rice, mix well, adjust seasoning with more salt and pepper if necessary. Garnish and serve.
用小小油炒起D蒜頭, 紅蔥頭, 落牛肉碎, 落乾牛肉咖哩粉, 攪勻佢, 煮到D牛肉差唔多得就落埋D飯落去, 攪勻佢, 落D鹽同胡椒粉調味, 加返D綠色既野伴碟 (蔥/芫茜)
What else can I turn into fried rice?