Friday, November 26, 2010

Sweet Treats - Cakes from Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon

Because it's Friday...
Because it's been a while since I'd been out during lunch hour...
Because I wanted something sweet after lunch...

This happened :D
Rose & Pistachio Cake from L'Atelier de Joel Robuchonh
Heheh.

This pistachio cake...

Rose & Pistachio Cake from L'Atelier de Joel Robuchonh
It's nutty and creamy, with a tinge of exotic tang. Yum.



And this rose cake...
Rose & Pistachio Cake from L'Atelier de Joel Robuchonh
It's super fragrant, light, and creamy.

It's the rosiest cake I've ever had.
Triple yums!
This one's totally worth the HK$40 price tag.



...and because I forgot to bring my good camera, these were just shot using iPhone4.
Apologies for posting sub par pictures :p

Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon
Shop 315, 3/F, The Landmark, 16 Des Voeux Road Central, Central

Hong Kong中環德輔道中12-16號置地廣場315號舖
Tel: +852 2166 9088

12 comments:

fluffy said...

jealous! french style sweets are my ultimate guilty pleasure :D

Joanne said...

I would have never guessed that these were iPHone photos! They look awesome.

hey, friday is as good an excuse as any for food this good!

Joyti said...

Lucky you! Wish 'that' would 'happen' to me too! It looks delicious and gorgeous at the same time.

Little Corner of Mine said...

These cakes are gorgeous!

Mims said...

Oh my! It looks delicious!! I wish I'm in HK right now!

daphne said...

oooooo. this looks sooo good.. Perfect for a friday I say!

Cooking Gallery said...

I've heard about Robuchon from the Iron Chef TV show ;). The cakes look indeed beautiful and yummy...!

dewi ayin said...

hope it's not as too sweet as our last robuchon experience. yuck. these babies look nicer tho...

TomEats said...

Considering this is from your iPhone they are still pretty ridiculously good photos!

Fernando said...

Nice to see my favourite cakes in Hong Kong getting a little Mochachocolata love! Great pictures as well!

Swee San said...

HK$40 ?? wow!! Ok now I need to save even more money to go HK! :(

grub said...

:O no innards shot