Friday, March 4, 2011

Yo Mama's Chocolate Frozen Yogurt

Yo Mama Chocolate Froyo with Mochi & Oreo
Have I not learnt anything from my previous fro-yo lesson? I did say that chocolate froyo doesn't taste like froyo right? But look at the above cup from Yo Mama! It's so dark! Black, almost. How could I not give it a try? I chose chewy mochi and oreo crumbs as toppings.

How was it?

It surely didn't taste like yogurt, it didn't even taste like dark chocolate ice cream...it's more like...chocolate paste.

Does it mean that it's bad?

It's not too bad, but if you're expecting a mix of dark chocolate & yogurt flavor, this is not it.
:)

...and please excuse me for posting this scary photo, but when you just had something sticky and dark, remember to check and clean your lips and teeth in the mirror before smiling.
Yo Mama Chocolate Froyo with Mochi & Oreo
Yikes!

9 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks really dark!

Cooking Gallery said...

Despite the 'scary' picture at the bottom ;), I love the idea of mochi and oreo with froyo/ice cream...I can't wait to try Sour Sally when I return to Indo in summer...!

Joanne said...

I hate it when froyo turns out to be disappointing. Especially when I've topped it with mochi. That's just a waste of good mochi.

Aimei said...

I'm love anything yoghurt and my favorite is still yummy yoghurt, the first opened here if I remember correctly. Hope over here there would be chocolate flavours and I'm game to try!

pigpigscorner said...

This sounds better than the chocolate froyo I had. Imagine sour chocolate. I threw it away after taking a spoon.

Maria said...

Wow that looks insanely dark, but oh so good!

tigerfish said...

Chocolate paste? Sounds weird.

Unknown said...

I love frozen yogurt too!

aki! said...

Oh, goodness, that's worse than having lipstick in your teeth.