Monday, June 14, 2010

What's Yellow Orange Purple Green and Makes Me Really Happy? Le Creuset Spatula Set!


It's a bright summer day just after lunch...and I was still hungry...
Had a walk in Pacific Place's Great supermarket and wanted to buy my after-lunch-snack...
a. A box of sushi
b. A roll of kebab
c. Triple O's burger
d. ....

Wait! After-lunch snack or a second lunch?
Being sensible, SC vetoed all of my suggestions, and raging with hormones plus starving, I was really pissed!!!

Until I saw this pretty set from Le Creuset.

After selecting my colors, made a HK$368 worth of damage to my credit card, and placed the set in my bag...I was a happy girl again and willing to settle for 2 pieces of mini chicken pastry instead of whichever huge second lunch I was trying to get.

^_^'

7 comments:

jisampedro said...

Ohh, so finally mistery is solved :) Indeed they look cute and feel like you shouldn´t use them, just look at them and keep for long time but sure that does not happen, hehe :P

Enjoy your new colourful set ;)

Mrs Ergül said...

OMG!!! I have never seen then purple colour in Singapore!!! And I tell you, I have one blue Le creuset spatula and I love it! Its resistant for heat is fantastic!!!! My god. I so love it. I have been thinking to get another one but they harly have any with rounded handles anymore. They are mostly flatter ones...

Noob Cook said...

So beautiful. I want also hehe

Jason Ho said...

Gasp! Le Creuset like rocks man!!

The wife bought a French Oven or something and made me carry the cast iron thingy all the way home. Not cheap but but..its a Le Creuset..phew~

Nice on the purchase man...have you tried the Mario Batali one?

busygran said...

Such vibrant colours to brighten your kitchen. Unlike me I always stick to one shade. Guess I am a boring person heehee!

Greentea00 said...

they r pretty..u know, i was so happy that i got a set of pink spatulas at home ..but i hardly wana use them..i just wana keep them hahahah...

Anonymous said...

Woww gw suka banget tuh spatulanya... Beli dimana yah ci? I love your blog !