Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Bean & Garlic Grilled Chicken Fillet

Black Bean & Garlic Grilled Chicken Fillet
Weekdays. Brrffffftttt.
Mondays. Pffft.
Not in the mood for cooking.
But just in case you're tired of all the delicious fancy schmancy restaurant food you had on weekend, or simply went totally out of budget, overspent everything on food (I was really just talking about me), here's something quick, easy, won't-cost-an-arm-and-a-leg, and tasty.

Black Bean & Garlic Grilled Chicken Fillet
"Recipe"
- Chicken leg fillet, with skin on (allow minimum 1 fillet per person)
- Black bean and garlic sauce (I used Lee Kum Kee)

Preheat oven to 200C, rub chicken with black bean and garlic sauce, place chicken in oven proof tray, grill skin up until the skin's golden brown and the meat's cooked through.

Consume with your choice of carb & veggie, I recommend the good ol' steamed rice...(err...did I have any veggie with this dish? Ahem!).

Happy almost-the-end-of-Monday, y'all!

6 comments:

lena said...

i probably would eat this with bowls of rice, just the gravy is godd enough..if not i would just eat the chicken with my hands

Joanne said...

I love the sound of that sauce on top. Delicious flavor.

daphne said...

ahh.. simple and good! that's the best!!

aki! said...

I might try some variation of this. The chicken in my fridge needs to be eaten!

Noob Cook said...

I like LKK black bean sauce too. You are always full of good ideas :D

tigerfish said...

Nice way to use the black bean sauce as the "marinade" for the grilled chicken