Friday, December 10, 2010

La Maison du Chocolat Christmas 2010 Creation - Chocolate Raspberry Bûche

Cakes from La Maison du Chocolat
Another Friday indulgence for me, Chocolate Raspberry Bûche, La Maison du Chocolate's Christmas 2010 creation. What can I say? It's every bit as fantastic as it looks! A perfect balance of textures and flavors. Soft, smooth, crunchy, chewy, sweet, rich, chocolatey, sharp, with an explosion of runny tangy raspberry in the middle. Wonderful!

As it's super hard for me to get just one...we also ordered the Chestnut cake.
Cakes from La Maison du Chocolat
The combination of textures and chestnut flavor is there...but in comparison to the chocolate raspberry bûche, this is a lot more...subtle.

TGIF!

La Maison du Chocolat
Prince's Building - Shop 109
First Floor, 10 Charter Road, Central
Hong Kong
Tel : (+852) 2801 4122

http://www.lamaisonduchocolat.com/

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I wonder if they deliver to the US...

Petra (Zoom Yummy) said...

Aaaah, I just fainted. That looks irresistible! Yum! :) Petra

Sean Grey Hanson said...

It's just exquisite. You did a wonderful job with this.

aki! said...

Looks yummy indeed. Now I need to search my house for a bit of chocolate...