Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Penang: In Flight Meal & Hotel Room Service

The In Flight Meal

Loving the drink list...almost couldn't help but ordering everything from champagne to hot chocolate...but finally settled for...CX signature drinks! Oriental Breeze and Cloud Nine!

Both delicious!

Snacking tasty almonds...

The starter: fresh fruit plate...I am not a fresh fruit plate kinda girl hehe..

My beef tenderloin with mixed mushroom sauce with potatoes and grilled capsicums. The beef was perfectly cooked, the capsicum was sweet and refreshing ^_^

My colleague's order: seafood e-fu noodles. Gently flavored (aka not tasty enough for me hehe)

Dessert: Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate with chocolate pralines, on cloud nine...whoa...weren't we pampered or what? Not to shabby for Mochachocolata-Rita

Hotel Room Service

After briefings and meetings...we just couldn't wait to try some local food, even if it had to be ordered from hotel's room service. But this Penang Char Kway Teow from Equatorial Hotel is SUPERB! TASTY YUM YUM YUM! I highly recommended all of my colleagues to order this...the hotel's kitchen's better be prepared ^_*

Want more?...Stay tuned! Mochachocolata-Rita's off to more meetings, briefings & debriefings...but will be back with more goodies! ^_^

13 comments:

Beachlover said...

Rita..Oh you're lucky gal going to Penang!!.Remember must eat Penang Chendol at Jln Burmah,rojak,curry noodle,fried oyster and etc..Enjoy your trip:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, that all looks really good! Airline food? Surprising!

Unknown said...

hi rita...welcome to Penang, Malaysia. I hope you will have a wonderful stay here.btw, were you on business class or first class. those flight foods are definitely not the regular economy class fare :)

Anonymous said...

wah..I see u are enjoying yourself there eh? heheh...eat eat eat away... :P

Elsye said...

yummy banget semua iki..:P...kapan balkik rit ?

Anonymous said...

How fun and lucky you are to be going to Penang!!!
That flight meal looks amazing!! I've never had anything like that before!

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

Looks like some searously good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so all about business class! Love this post.

Simply...Gluten-free said...

The last time I had food on an airplane it was peanuts! Enjoy your trip - it started out really well eh?

food makes me happy said...

I LOVE Char Kway Teow!!!
Arghhhh so jealous here,
Arghhhhhhh
Char Kway Teow!!!!

daphne said...

Penang and BUSINESS class? u lucky girl!

Wibowo Kosasih said...

Wow Business Class ...
Ih ... Almonds ... Gak ketinggalan .

Have fun in Penang ...

Anonymous said...

Hey that's pretty good for Airline food. And I've never seen a pint of Haagen Dazs on an airplane!! Last time I had descent airplane food was Korean Airlines. Me love some Bibimbap and gochuchang. :-)