Sunday, June 24, 2012
Berry Summer Drink, Berry Refreshing!
Perfect for these sticky balmy stuffy hot summer days!
Very refreshing, super easy to make, and looks so damn pretty!
Perfect for parties ;)
You can make it alcoholic or non alcoholic too!
- Strawberries, remove top and cut to halves/quarters
- Blueberries, leave them whole
- Cherries, remove stem, cut to halves, remove pits
- Your favorite soda (I used sprite, you can use 7Up or Cream Soda or Sparkling ribena)
- If you want to booze-ify it, add vodka or red/white wine
To assemble in a pitcher, place ice cubes at the bottom, add a layer of fruits, add more ice cubes, pour soda/booze, and add more fruits on top. When serving,, scoop some fruits into individual glasses, and serve the glass with a pretty dessert spoon.
Or just drink the whole pitcher.