Friday, March 9, 2012

Easy Chocolate Yogurt Dessert

Chocolate Yogurt Dessert
Chocolate + tangy yogurt. I must've been mad.
Again, side effect of dieting.

Screw diet! I'm having something sweet. It's almost the weekend anyway.

This is very easy to make, and the tang from the yogurt made the whole thing almost taste like chocolate cheesecake.
Chocolate Yogurt Dessert
Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (this is why mine's so tangy, you can use vanilla yogurt, etc, but remember to adjust the amount of sugar)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar, sifted
(you can use melted dark chocolate if you wish, I was just too lazy to even bother)

Toppings
I used dark chocolate cornflakes & powdered sugar based on SC's request, but you can use frosties/special K/coco pops or granola and berries if you like.

Whisk together yogurt, cocoa powder and sugar until well combined. Serve in a bowl with topping.

Enjoy!

At least the yogurt part is healthy right? T_T

8 comments:

mochaccinoland said...

dark chocolate (or bittersweet chocolate powder) is healthy too! i saw on one of the food shows that declares dark chocolate is healthy ^^ this dessert looks damn yummy... i gotta try this b4 my bittersweet chocolate powder expires.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Wow, this is great! I will definitely keep this in mind as my girls don't like plain yogurt, so this is a great way to sweeten it up!

gastronomous anonymous said...

no diet on weekends i think! the chocolate yogurt desserts looks and sounds absolutely divine!

Joanne said...

healthy cheesecake! Yum.

daphne said...

hehe, as long as it is the greek yogurt! I find that a lot of yogurt has heaps of sugar in it these days! I love how you use chocolate in it-i know I will love it!

WokandSpoon said...

I agree, dark chocolate is healthy! This means you can have more.

Noob Cook said...

wah, nice, easy and pretty. I agree with you, during dieting I crave for sweet stuff (just bought a can of coke yesterday T_T) and I NEVER had sweet tooth in my life before. sob sob

Adam Cord said...

Everything and anything with yogurt is delicious for me. Thanks for sharing this one=)