Friday, February 10, 2012

Nutella Cheesecake with Peanut Butter Crust FAIL

FAIL Nutella Cheesecake with Peanut Butter Crust
Failure is merely a delayed success.
That's what I keep telling myself every time.

The idea is not too bad, but the execution is crap. I made too much crust (I used only half of the whole thing I made, and look at it, it's half of the whole cheesecake!) and it falls apart even after a night of staying in the fridge. Ugh. And I didn't put enough Nutella in the cheesecake batter. Sigh...
FAIL Nutella Cheesecake with Peanut Butter Crust
Ah well...better luck next time ^_^

9 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Well, I always said we learned from our mistakes. Next time you will know to cut the crust amount in half. I have few mistakes in the kitchen too. for me, I need to pen it down if not I would forget. :P

PickYin said...

If it's edible it's not a complete failure.

Joanne said...

Oh no! It's so sad when a nutella dessert doesn't work out.

Arudhi said...

Are you kidding?? And here I am thinking that I might be the only person on earth who wishes that every cheesecake has much more crust! So if you served me your half-crusted cheesecake, I`d be forever in love with you :DD

tigerfish said...

Failure only if we refuse to try. E.g for me it is sure failure cos I can't even bake! :O

mochaccinoland said...

i usually taste the batter b4 sending them into the oven/ fridge :P

failures are mothers of all successes!!! (translated from a chinese phrase)

at least now u dun have to prepare the crust ;)

Unknown said...

there's no such thing as failure - just experience!! :) still look gorgeous though! I'm sure it still tastes awesome! :D

S. said...

Still looks pretty tasty to me! Feel free to hand your 'failures' my direction until you get it just right :)

Noob Cook said...

why your failed things always look so good? you should see mine - usually charred lol