Thursday, August 4, 2011

Craving Now - Butter Cookies from Random Hong Kong Neighborhood Bakeries

Local Butter Cookies from Some Random Hong Kong Neighborhood Bakery
Such a random post, I know!
But I am suddenly craving these crunchy yet melt-in-your-mouth butter cookies. I don't need to get them from famous bakeries, I'd just walk into any random Hong Kong neighborhood bakery to get a pack (this costs HK$10 a pack) and normally it'd be good enough to satisfy my craving.
SC loves these cookies so much and he converted me from a hater to a lover.

What are you craving right now?


shellie said...

those look pretty good especially the little chocolate knob ontop!

Joanne said...

They make cookies like that here also...and they're pretty awesome.

Little Corner of Mine said...

I would love a fragrant butter cookies too! ;)