Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rose Merengue from C Bakery, Wan Chai

Rose Merengue from C Bakery, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Your Valentine has a sweet tooth but doesn't like chocolate? (is there such a person?)
Sick of chocolate after ravishing all the Chinese New Year's Lindor, Almond Roca & Melty Kisses?
Planned to bake something sweet for your Valentine but didn't have time?
Baked something sweet for your Valentine but failed?
Desperate for something pink and pretty and affordable (only HK$20something) for your Valentine?

You could give this box of rose merengue a try.
Rose Merengue from C Bakery, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
They're pretty, they're pink, they're sweet, and they're fragrant like a bouquet of roses.
Very Valentiney indeed :D
If you could do something to improve the packaging situation...brownie points!
If you planned to tell your Valentine that you've made them yourself...ahem, I won't tell.

Warning! If your girl prefers branded bags such as Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, LV...giving the girl this might lead to a major fight or worse, in which case, please don't blame me :D

C Bakery
Shop E, G/F, 33 Johnston Road

Wanchai, Hong Kong
灣仔莊士敦道33號地下E舖
Tel: +85228387387

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I should know about this Bakery, but apparently I never took notice of its English name! :D

I think I will enjoy these Rose meringues... sometimes I want this texture rather than a macaron!

Aimei said...

i don't buy branded bags so i definitely dun mind having these for gifts. n fact i would be very happy! :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Really, it looks pretty and sweet!

aki! said...

I can almost taste them. Yum!

Random question, do you speak Cantonese?

Joanne said...

How festive! And the rose is such a unique flavor!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments guys~ :D

K, I saw your review on openrice, it made me wanna try their savory buns :D

aki! Unfortunately, I am really bad at Cantonese, I speak very little T_T