Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Steak Dinner Date Night - L'Entrecôte De Paris Restaurant, Central, Hong Kong

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
Thanks to L'Entrecôte De Paris Restaurant for inviting us.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
The place is lovely and people can make reservations. Good for those who don't like lining up ;)

Here's what we had...
L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
Love love LOVE this clam dish. The sauce is so tasty, we used the clam shell to scoop and drank it.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
I've never been a salad person, but ok - veggie quota of the day gets ticked off our list.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
The beef is lean and very tender.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
The sauce is tasty.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
Yummy fries swimming in sauce - my favorite.

Their desserts... I like!
L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
I am always partial and always have to order the chocolatiest thing on the menu. This chocolate cake is so good! Moist, chocolatey. I love.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
The Paris Brest is really good too.

L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
To summarize, these are the things I like:
- You can book a table
- There are appetizers other than the salad
- There is salmon and vegetarian option for those who don't eat steak (I didn't try the salmon though)
- Their fries and sauce
- The desserts

Here are the prices:
L'Entrecote de Paris, Hong Kong
L'Entrecôte De Paris Restaurant 
3/F., 46-48 Wyndham Street, Central.
Hong Kong
中環雲咸街46-48號3樓

Tel: +852 3182 0105

Many asked how does this one compare to La Vache or Le Relais de l'Entrecote.
I do like La Vache's steak, but I don't really enjoy lining up... and I enjoy some decent desserts to end my meal with. So, I'm torn.
I have yet to try Le Relais de l'Entrecote - maybe one day when I feel like lining up. Heheheh.

Have you tried them all? Which one is your favorite?

No comments: