Thursday, April 3, 2008

Double Chocolate Pancakes


I've never posted anything mocha, so at least I tried posting more chocolata, even if I don't know how to bake (I promise to start learning soon ^_^). Why the heck my blog name is Mochachocolata-Rita then? Ehm...it's a phrase from Lady Marmalade:

Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya da da
Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya here
Mocha Chocolata ya ya => change to Mochachocolata Rita
Creole Lady Marmalade.....


How cheesy is that? ^_^

Please don't mind my amoeba-shaped pancakes, after few hundreds of practice, I might be able to handle hello kitty-shaped pancakes later ^_^ (just buy the mold?). Out of 8 pancakes, there were only about 3 which are quite nicely round...the ones which you can't see below are more amoeba-esque hehe

Ingredients
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- half cup of cocoa powder
- half cup of chocolate milk
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar

Mix eggs, oil, and chocolate milk, mix flour, sugar and cocoa powder in a separate powder, make a well in the middle, pour egg mixture, whisk until you get the desired consistency, it should be a bit runny, add milk if you find it too thick. Grease a small frying pan with butter, pour the mixture, fry on low heat until you see some bubbles, turn, serve with anything you like...

...for me, that means more Chocolata? YAYA!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita, every time I visit you, I start singing that song!
Double chocolate?! Oh my! :)

A.G said...

wow.. gendut-2 pancakenya.. pancake norway tipis-2. maeme nggo gulo :( opo mapel syrup

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

MMmm chocolate! Chocolate is always best anytime of the day!

Salt N Turmeric said...

lol. never actually realise tht pancake can come in the shape of amoeba. but they look very fluffy tho. ;)

Anonymous said...

mauuuuu..keliatan yummy banget Rit...:D cocok buat sarapan pagi :D

test it comm said...

Chocolate pancakes sound good. Maybe with some nutella spread on top?

daphne said...

oh yum! That looks delicious? Late supper or early breakfast.. mmm

Dwiana P said...

anak gw dikasih makan ini tiap hari juga gk protes kali:) nikmat sih:)