Wednesday, August 12, 2015

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong

A nice little hidden place in Kwun Tong, a good option for those who work around here, or happen to be in the area.
PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Set dinner starts with a little salad. I like how sweet and fresh the melon is.

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
We were so hungry, so we ordered quite a few snacks on top of our set dinners.
Don't be greedy like us ^_^
Buffalo wings were decent.

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Nicely cooked mussels in white wine and cream sauce.
I wanted to pour that sauce over everything.

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Baked oysters with creamy cheesy spinach topping.
Could use a little more salt, but not bad!

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Nicely seasoned creamy black truffle soup. LOVE this!

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
The lobster bisque. After adding a touch of salt, it's lovely.

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
I can never resist lasagna. Even in this super hot and sticky summer. The ultimate comfort food!
Eat it in air conditioned room, ok? :)

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
I hardly ever order risotto as I am often disappointed by it.
This was not my favourite from the dinner. It's for those who like subtle flavours, I like mine with a little more kick.

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Lobster spaghetti. A little under seasoned too for me.
But I do like how it's not overly creamy.

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
The pork knuckle was lovely. I love how crispy the skin is, and the meat's tasty.
Full of collagen too ;)

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Cheesecake. Not bad~

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Sawdust pudding. Also not bad...

PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Mango pudding. This was ok, but I personally like mango just the way it is without being turned into puddings and cakes.


PP Cafe, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
The 4 of us ordered so much food (I brought home most of our main courses) and the dinner costs us HK$225 each (including drinks). Great value for money.
I'll be dragging my colleagues here, I wanna try their meat dishes next time.

PP Cafe
Rm A, G/F, Good Year Industrial Building, 
119-121 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong. 
Hong Kong
(you have to turn into a small lane to find the entrance)
觀塘巧明街119-121號年運工業大廈地下A舖

Tel: +852 2345 5569

No comments: